Busy week! Sorry, I am posting this on Monday. I spent Friday at the VC Kelly ranch to take photos of sheep shearing and then the rest of the weekend with my Mom for Mother's Day. Last week here at the ranch we started seeding corn, feedlot pens are drying out, pairs are out to grass and looking good, Roper has been busy chasing rabbits and gophers and keeping me busy trying to keep him and the house clean.  My big news for the week is that I found out that I will be riding in the Buck Brannaman clinic at the end of the month in Rapid City!  I am VERY excited!  I also found out my son Sheridan will be home next month from the Army for good!!!  Even more excited to have my boy home and to start a program for veterans with him!

Comments

10/29/2016 11:29am

Wow, your farm and your animals are absolutely beautiful, like wow, where is your farm, can I visit? And would you let me? Please do let me I mean wow, so want to visit this place man, it looks amazing!

07/04/2017 2:33am

People are being busy in offices, buildings and some other places that are now modernized. We sometimes forget that there are more than these. Our country still has other kinds of industry. According to a survey, the average age of farmers now is 57. If this is the average, then who will feed us in the future? We must also take attention to things like farming. Because in these kind of production, our vegetables, fruits, rice are being processed,.

04/18/2017 3:23am

I am so happy that a usual day for you has been a day full of good news in just a snap of a finger! No one saw it coming, that's why I am sure you were overwhelmed with these news that came along. I am happy to know that your son is set to go home. You'll have more time to bond, and create beautiful memories again. Your stay in VC Kelly Ranch may be the reason for all of these!

07/04/2017 2:29am

awesome!

07/24/2017 5:47pm

In this article understand the most important thing, the item will give you a keyword rich link a great useful website page:

09/14/2017 1:46pm

These photos are so great! I really want to visit your farm someday and meet you there.

Sign up to receive blog post and occasional email updates.

Blogging with Purpose

I embrace life with passion and gratitude. I love connecting with others in meaningful ways and I share my journey with you in hopes that it will in some way inspire, encourage and as a way to grow with you!  I am truly a work in progress that has not arrived in any form of perfection and am continually learning and growing.  I hope you will share the journey with me.