Busy week! Sorry, I am posting this on Monday. I spent Friday at the VC Kelly ranch to take photos of sheep shearing and then the rest of the weekend with my Mom for Mother's Day. Last week here at the ranch we started seeding corn, feedlot pens are drying out, pairs are out to grass and looking good, Roper has been busy chasing rabbits and gophers and keeping me busy trying to keep him and the house clean.  My big news for the week is that I found out that I will be riding in the Buck Brannaman clinic at the end of the month in Rapid City!  I am VERY excited!  I also found out my son Sheridan will be home next month from the Army for good!!!  Even more excited to have my boy home and to start a program for veterans with him!

Comments

10/29/2016 11:29am

Wow, your farm and your animals are absolutely beautiful, like wow, where is your farm, can I visit? And would you let me? Please do let me I mean wow, so want to visit this place man, it looks amazing!

07/04/2017 2:33am

People are being busy in offices, buildings and some other places that are now modernized. We sometimes forget that there are more than these. Our country still has other kinds of industry. According to a survey, the average age of farmers now is 57. If this is the average, then who will feed us in the future? We must also take attention to things like farming. Because in these kind of production, our vegetables, fruits, rice are being processed,.

04/18/2017 3:23am

I am so happy that a usual day for you has been a day full of good news in just a snap of a finger! No one saw it coming, that's why I am sure you were overwhelmed with these news that came along. I am happy to know that your son is set to go home. You'll have more time to bond, and create beautiful memories again. Your stay in VC Kelly Ranch may be the reason for all of these!

07/04/2017 2:29am

awesome!

07/24/2017 5:47pm

In this article understand the most important thing, the item will give you a keyword rich link a great useful website page:

09/14/2017 1:46pm

These photos are so great! I really want to visit your farm someday and meet you there.

10/04/2017 5:19am

New web site is looking good. Thanks for the great effort.

10/17/2017 11:27am

Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.

10/21/2017 1:20am

Click Funnels combines all of the important software programs you actually need, plus ONLY the training you actually need. If you think there are a lot of competitors in your market place, then you definitely can't afford to not have Clicks funnels review It's the Just factor that' going to allow you to defeat your competitors.

10/21/2017 5:40am

I am so happy to have used these writers per hour review company. They had great prices and many options available to specify the assignment. I received my essay early and it was in great quality. I will definitely use this company again! Thanks for the great experience! Never done this before and decided to try my luck. I was surprised by quality received!

10/24/2017 1:45am

I went over this website and I conceive you've got a large number of splendid information,

11/12/2017 3:10am

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!

11/16/2017 7:27am

Thanks for sharing nice information with us. i like your post and all you share with us is uptodate and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job.