Here's what's been going on at the ranch this week.  Sorry no horse photos!  It's been hot and I've been riding in the evening after it cools down but not the best lighting for photos.

Comments

06/28/2016 8:28pm

It seems like your ranch is doing well. It's a good season to plant crops. The weather and humidity are balanced and the weather is really good. I hope you'll harvest abundant corns this year. It's good to know that you're also using "semen testing" in your bills. My grandfather is also testing the semen of our bulls in the farm fro breeding season this year. It's more efficient and less dangerous than the natural way since bulls can be ferocious sometimes. Anyway, may your farm be blessed with abundance this season!

04/11/2017 8:00pm

That’s a cute little bull. What do you do with them? Your farm is vast. I can see that you’ve got loads of stuff out there. I think your trailer looks nice. What is it for? Do you have a cargo service?

09/15/2016 9:12pm

I am very interested in all the information written on this page, for that I can only say thank you to all those I've read on this page.

09/15/2016 9:14pm

Before reading this post i have no idea about farming and farm. But when i read it know i have handsome knowledge about farming, cattle farm and farming process. Really i gained knowledge about farming.

12/23/2016 8:42am

No post before July, what happen? Where have you gone?

09/27/2017 12:23am

Farming friday would be awesome, thanks for motivating.

Sign up to receive blog post and occasional email updates.

Blogging with Purpose

I embrace life with passion and gratitude. I love connecting with others in meaningful ways and I share my journey with you in hopes that it will in some way inspire, encourage and as a way to grow with you!  I am truly a work in progress that has not arrived in any form of perfection and am continually learning and growing.  I hope you will share the journey with me.